Douglas Welch is a pioneer in the world of podcasting, food blogging and new media…and he’s a heck of a great gardener! Residing in southern California he battles the drought, heat and unique challenges to create his own oasis of peace and enjoyment.
Douglas is an Amazon author, and has been podcasting since 2004, literally 14 days after the word “podcast” was invented! You will find him warm, approachable and willing to share loads of gardening wisdom and experience in this interview.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- the differences in gardening in Southern California compared to Ohio
- why gardeners learn best by DOING
- how to apply what you learn in gardening books and videos
- a disaster in a rose garden turned into a sweet potato bonanza!
- are you a VIP yet? Join the BackToMyGarden VIP Club and receive special bonuses, free stuff, and advanced notice on all the fun things happening at BTMG!
- CoffeeRoyalty – is it possible to lose 5, 10 even 20 pounds or more just by switching your coffee or tea? Find out more at CoffeeRoyalty.com
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Holly & Joel’s Channel: http://thewisconsinvegetablegardener.com/
Eric Rochow’s Channel: http://www.gardenfork.tv
This is the book Douglas mentioned on the show!
Follow Douglas on Twitter: @gardenersnotebk
Douglas Welch New Media: http://douglasewelch.com
Douglas Welch Garden Blog – A Gardener’s Notebook
This is Douglas Welch’s Book on Amazon – GET IT!
Watch the Interview Podcast Here: