Shantree Kacera is a herbalist, gardener, and healer from London Ontario Canada. His passion for the outdoors started in his grandmother’s herbal garden at age 4 and hasn’t waned in the decades since. Shantree grows exotics on his farm including goji berry, kiwi, medlar, pawpaw, figs and shipova in addition to herbs and organic vegetables. He has seen over 10,000 patients in his career in herbalism.
Dr. Kacera believes that forest gardening is the future of sustainable horticulture. He has a vision of inspiring 1 million gardeners to create forest gardeners in the next decade.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- why cancer rates have QUADRUPLED in the past 3 decades
- horsetail – amazing properties and badly misunderstood
- how to grow figs outdoors in cold climates
- how to participate in the forest gardening movement
- are you a VIP yet? Join the BackToMyGarden VIP Club and receive special bonuses, free stuff, and advanced notice on all the fun things happening at BTMG!
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $19.64Was: $29.95
This is the book Dr. Shantree Kacera mentioned on the show!
Dr. Shantree Kacera – The Living Centre
Forest Gardening – The Forest Gardening Manual
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: