Alexis Watters is a mother, garden writer, and permaculture activist. Her gorgeous blog chronicles her adventures in suburban sustainability with fantastic before and after case studies. Believing that perfection is the enemy of discovery, Alexis is experimenting constantly with permaculture concepts. She believes a weed is just a plant whose virtues have not yet been fully discovered.
However it’s not all roses and butterflies…Alexis shares a shocking and potentially terrifying moment that occurred in the spring in her back garden.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- tips to grow a flourishing garden in the brutal Texas heat
- the 4 S’s of permaculture and how to apply them in your garden
- “Keyhole Gardens” explained with their bio-intensive techniques
- when VERMIN ATTACK – behold the bravery and terpitude!
- what is the SECRET WEAPON of top level gardeners? It’s Haven Brand Moo Poo Tea. I’m as serious as an onion! Check it out and have your best garden ever.
- Can you really grow a garden powered by FISH? The hottest trend in gardening is AQUAPONICS! Learn more about building fish-powered gardens at http://BackToMyGarden.com/fish
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
North West Edible Life: http://www.nwedible.com/
This is the book Alexis mentioned on the show!
Follow Alexis on Twitter: @beanandbeeblog
Alex Watters blog: http://BeanAndBee.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: