Matthew Robinson is the head gardener on a 9 acre Victorian estate in Warwickshire England. He is a keeper of old things, and a maker of new. Steeped in tradition, the estate has a half dozen gardens including a walled vegetable garden that has been producing for over a century!
Matthew draws upon his many decades of experience to maintain the glorious gardens. He believes it’s important that in everything we do we must find the beauty.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- why a “slapdash” attitude is the scourge of good gardeners
- old push-hoe techniques for weed control
- gardening observations from Taiwan
- tips to protect against potato blight
- Attention Garden Lovers! Get a free online flower catalog and 10% off your first order of bulbs at Blooming Bulbs. Click here to enjoy beautiful flowers for less.
- CoffeeRoyalty – is it possible to lose 5, 10 even 20 pounds or more just by switching your coffee or tea? Find out more at CoffeeRoyalty.com
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Gardeners World: http://gardenersworld.com
Royal Horticulture Society: http://rhs.org.uk
This is the book Matthew mentioned on the show!
Follow Matthew Robinson on Twitter: http://twitter.com/matthewtheplant
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: