Erin has many years of horticulture, nursery and gardening experience. Living in the Pacific Northwest and battling the unique weather challenges, Erin shares great wisdom and tales from the dirt in this episode!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- the “Mother’s Day” Rule – fact or fiction? (The answer may shock you!)
- why it’s important to cultivate a calm space in your garden
- what is a “Pie Garden” and more importantly, can we eat it? <grin>
- 3 tips to properly amend your soil (your tomatoes will love it!)
- Attention Garden Lovers! Get a free online flower catalog and 10% off your first order of bulbs at Blooming Bulbs. Click here to enjoy beautiful flowers for less.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Bren Haas – http://bggarden.com/blog/
Ballard P-Patch – http://ballardppatch.org/
This is the book Erin mentioned on the show!
Connect With Erin Meier on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bbburrow
Erin’s brilliant blog!: http://blackberryburrow.com
Listen To Erin tell us about how to properly amend your garden soil on The Gardening Podcast Here: