Christy Wilhelmi is a tremendous gardener! She’s author of the beloved Gardening For Geeks book, and has one of the most popular podcasts on iTunes for the entire community. She loves heirloom vegetables and teaches organic gardening classes and food garden design.
Christy’s message is simple. She empowers people to confidently grow more of their own food, to be more self-reliant and to reduce pollution and waste.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- secrets to growing amazing kolrabi and cabbage – it’s NOT what you think!
- why BLIGHT is a source of frustration for gardeners
- drought-resistant garden strategies – do you know about DRIP yet?
- Christy’s favorite seed catalogs – DROOL FACTOR 5!
- Attention Garden Lovers! Get a free online flower catalog and 10% off your first order of bulbs at Blooming Bulbs. Click here to enjoy beautiful flowers for less.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
- CoffeeRoyalty – is it possible to lose 5, 10 even 20 pounds or more just by switching your coffee or tea? Find out more at CoffeeRoyalty.com
Peaceful Valley – http://www.groworganic.com/
Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds – http://rareseeds.com
Bountiful Gardens – http://bountifulgardens.org
This is the book Christy mentioned on the show!
Follow Christy on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gardenerd1
Check out Christy Wilhelmi’s blog: http://gardenerd.com
Subscribe to Gardenerd Tip of The Week: iTunes Podcast
Download Christy’s amazing book on Amazon!
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: