Laurie Neverman is a skilled garden blogger, and practices what she writes about. Laurie has a tremendous resource site filled with tips on homesteading, vegetable gardening, green home living and food preserving. Living on a beautiful piece of property Laurie has built a solar system for energy, and enjoys the challenges of gardening in all 4 seasons in Wisconsin.
When she says she grows some giant vegetables, she means it! You will enjoy this episode loaded with fresh ideas.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- secrets to growing a cabbage bigger than a teenager
- why you must start small on a new project in your garden
- overcoming the “just make it fit” mentality
- why Laurie loves the Opalka this season
- Attention Garden Lovers! Get a free online flower catalog and 10% off your first order of bulbs at Blooming Bulbs. Click here to enjoy beautiful flowers for less.
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Mother Earth News – http://www.motherearthnews.com
Organic Gardening – http://www.organicgardening.com/
This is the book Laurie mentioned on the show!
Follow Laurie Neverman on Twitter: http://twitter.com/commonsenseidea
Visit Laurie’s awesome blog: http://commonsensehome.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: