Laila Noort is originally from Holland, and now calls Belgium home. She is a plant lover, an avid vegetable gardener, and an aspiring hobby farmer. She loves mud under her fingernails and writing her awesome gardening blog. She knows how to find free horse manure, how to make spirits and wine from nature, and what the most dangerous animal in the garden is.
How is gardening in Belgium different than in the UK or the USA? What are the big 3 mistakes Laila made in her first garden? All will be revealed in this fun episode!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- the #1 secret to amazing tomatoes in cooler climates
- kohlrabi and Nosferatu – wow wow wow!
- the magic of elder flowers
- why you must let Mother Nature do what she does best – or suffer the consequences!
- Attention Garden Lovers! Get a free online flower catalog and 10% off your first order of bulbs at Blooming Bulbs. Click here to enjoy beautiful flowers for less.
- How To Buy A Pressure Canner – Reviews And Checklist
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your Garden Irrigation System
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
You Grow Girl – http://yougrowgirl.com
Mark’s Veg Plot – http://marksvegplot.blogspot.ca/
This is the book Laila mentioned on the show!
Follow Laila Noort on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sowandso
Visit Laila’s gardening blog: http://sowandso.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: