Jen McGuinness loves growing gorgeous flowers and shares them with the world on her blog. She gardens actively in zone 6B and her work is a treat for the senses. Jen is a talented pastry chef, a career that adds a new dimension to her garden and her photography.
But all is not without peril in her garden. Jen shares a story of rivalry and malicious intent with a giant in her garden.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- the dangers of gardening with an ancient killer – BEWARE the damage it can do
- the secret to taking amazing garden photographs – your smartphone is NOT enough
- geraniums – do they really thrive on neglect or is there a better way?
- GARLIC – how much is enough?
- Attention Garden Lovers! Get a free online flower catalog and 10% off your first order of bulbs at Blooming Bulbs. Click here to enjoy beautiful flowers for less.
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $16.96Was: $24.95
Price: Check on Amazon
Organic Gardening – http://organicgardening.com
Margaret Roach – http://awaytogarden.com
Here is the book Jen mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Jen McGuinness on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jenmgardens
Visit Jen’s spectacular gardening blog: http://frauzinnie.blogspot.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: