Adam Cortell is entering his second decade gardening his favorite half acre. He is passionate about suburban homesteading and using his own two hands to create new things. He blogs about eclectic topics like how to build a morning glory trellis and homemade chicken waterers. But it wasn’t always easy for Adam. His early days were discouraging and bordering on horrific. The infestation story in this episode will send shivers down your spine. CAUTION: leave the lights on when you listen to this interview!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- the HORROR of war … Adam vs. nature
- what to do when you have too many cucumbers — how to make new friends
- tips to plant a pollinator garden to attract beneficial bees and butterflies
- why new gardeners NEED to try raised garden beds
- Attention Garden Lovers! Get a free online flower catalog and 10% off your first order of bulbs at Blooming Bulbs. Click here to enjoy beautiful flowers for less.
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Gardening Know How – http://GardeningKnowHow.com
This is the book Adam mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Adam Cortell on Twitter: http://twitter.com/adamcortell
Visit Adam’s brilliant gardening blog: http://www.AdamCortell.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: