Victoria Robertson is a wonderful horticulturist and garden writer from Essex England. She enjoys growing sculptures, cooking and winning prizes in shows. She is passionate about growing plants in the famous walled garden at Copped Hall in Epping UK.
In this tremendous episode Victoria shares her tips for moving a dead body at night, stirring up controversy at the Keswick Cup, and 3 of her pride and joys!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- tips for growing spectacular sweet peas and hydrangeas
- slugs – how to eliminate them from your garden
- the secret tool of top gardeners – HINT: you will need a pencil!
- Attention Garden Lovers! Get a free online flower catalog and 10% off your first order of bulbs at Blooming Bulbs. Click here to enjoy beautiful flowers for less.
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Royal Horticultural Society – http://RHS.org.uk
Gardener’s World – http://gardenersworld.com
This is the book Victoria mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Victoria Robertson on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gardeningbyvr
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: