Leona Schroeder is a backyard birder and enthusiastic gardener from Fraser Valley British Columbia in western Canada. She is an avid garden blogger and shares rich photography like fairy garden pictorials. She grows vegetables, herbs and some of her favourite flowers including spirea, geraniums and fleabane. In good years she is a Zone 8, but that’s often up for debate. Volatile weather is part and parcel of living in beautiful B.C.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- CASTOR PLANTS – lush, tropical, exotic but DANGEROUS!
- what the heck is a “bushfly bush”?
- how Leona finds gardening pleasure with sunflowers and dahlias
- why each season is so unpredictable in the garden
- weatherman are wrong half the time
- Discover How To Earn Your First $500 (or your next) As A Garden Blogger! Simple 5 Step System Reveals How To Create Your Own Second Income Doing What You Love Part-Time. Download instantly for free the Garden Blogger Blueprint Mindmap & Cheat Sheet at http://backtomygarden.com/SECRET
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Glenda – Tootsie Time: http://www.tootsietime.com/
Dave – Dave’s Garden: http://davesgarden.com
This is the book Leona mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Leona Schroeder on Twitter: http://twitter.com/flowercents
Visit Leona’s gardening blog: http://flowercents.blogspot.ca
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: