Joseph Rudwick of Brighton England is famously known as “The Biking Gardener”. He loves to help others with their gardens, from landscape design to creating new beds. He is a fan of digging in the dirt and helping others to create beautiful spaces in their backyards. He is the creator of the “A Year In Your Garden” program for worry-free garden planning. Joseph is unique in that his entire gardening business is mobile … that’s right! When you see him pedal up you know something is about to get planted, weeded or seeded!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- everything coming up Kale – superfood or nightmare?
- how Joseph went from a single strawberry on a window sill to a busy gardening business
- discover the BIG 3 – miracles of light, air and space in the garden
- how to know when to surrender in your struggle
- Discover How To Earn Your First $500 (or your next) As A Garden Blogger! Simple 5 Step System Reveals How To Create Your Own Second Income Doing What You Love Part-Time. Download instantly for free the Garden Blogger Blueprint Mindmap & Cheat Sheet at http://backtomygarden.com/SECRET
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
The Encyclopedia of Plants – Royal Horticultural Society
Gardener’s World – http://www.gardenersworld.com/
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Joseph on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bikinggardener
Like Joseph Rudwick’s on FB: https://www.facebook.com/allgardening
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: