Geoff Stonebanks traded the fast-paced life in London England for the charm and beauty of a seaside cottage near East Sussex. He opens his gorgeous garden several times a year to the public for tours. Driftwood By Sea has been featured on Good Morning Britain and is listed as one of the top gardens to visit in Sussex Life Magazine. He has helped to raise tens of thousands of pounds for cancer charities and has entertained over 10,000 visitors in the past 5 years.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- what’s it like to move 150 container pots from the big city to the seaside
- the real truth about gardening in chalk with salty sea air
- meet the “Empress of Prussia” in her magnificence
- gunnera – bossy marshland beauty or herbaceous giant?
- Discover How To Earn Your First $500 (or your next) As A Garden Blogger! Simple 5 Step System Reveals How To Create Your Own Second Income Doing What You Love Part-Time. Download instantly for free the Garden Blogger Blueprint Mindmap & Cheat Sheet at http://backtomygarden.com/SECRET
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Julian Slatcher – Coastal Gardening
Royal Horticultural Society – http://rhs.org.uk
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Geoff Stonebanks on Twitter: http://twitter.com/driftwoodbysea
Visit Geoff’s AMAZING gardening blog: http://driftwoodbysea.co.uk
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: