Yolanda Vanveen lives her life helping others to understand sustainable gardening and sustainable choices. She is moderator of the popular Garden Naturally group with thousands of enthusiastic members. She fills her time as a mom, paralegal, law school student, environmental advocate and has also created over 2000 gardening how-to videos. An early internet pioneer, Yolanda has created more gardening tutorial videos than any other human on planet Earth!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- tips on drought-tolerant gardens and succulents
- discovering the spotted bell and slipper orchid
- container gardening when you’re short on time
- a party attitude goes a long way in a busy garden
- Discover How To Earn Your First $500 (or your next) As A Garden Blogger! Simple 5 Step System Reveals How To Create Your Own Second Income Doing What You Love Part-Time. Download instantly for free the Garden Blogger Blueprint Mindmap & Cheat Sheet at http://backtomygarden.com/SECRET
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Organic Gardening – http://www.organicgardening.com/
Dave’s Garden – http://davesgarden.com
Sean Hogan – Flora
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Yolanda on Twitter: http://twitter.com/yolandavanveen
Like Yolanda on FB: https://www.facebook.com/yolanda.vanveen
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: