Michelle Donahue from Frederick Maryland is a self-described “passionate dirt nerd”. A freelance writer, Michelle is also a busy mom, an unremorseful eater, and wonderful cook. Her gorgeous gardening blog explores outdoor living, conservation and sustainability. Her philosophy is that many plants will thrive on benign neglect if we don’t over-garden and that the best pesticide is the gardener’s shadow. Michelle looks for every opportunity to teach her children where food really comes from.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- Michelle’s love of heirloom seeds
- meet the “Cherokee Purple” – superstar in the garden
- secrets to help tomato seedlings flourish in the spring
- the Needle Palm – hardy to MINUS 5!
- strategies to make your garden look sexy even in the winter
- Discover How To Earn Your First $500 (or your next) As A Garden Blogger! Simple 5 Step System Reveals How To Create Your Own Second Income Doing What You Love Part-Time. Download instantly for free the Garden Blogger Blueprint Mindmap & Cheat Sheet at http://backtomygarden.com/SECRET
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Missouri Botanical Garden – http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/
Farmers Almanac – http://farmersalmanac.com/
Michael Dirr – Author
This is the book Michelle mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Michelle Donahue on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mzdonahue
Visit Michelle’s wonderful gardening blog: http://ploughandfurrow.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: