Cindy Shapton is a well-known garden blogger from Franklin Tennessee. She describes the area as enjoying fickle weather and challenging soil that needs constant amending. Cindy is a specialist on growing herbs and a Master Gardener. She is called “The Cracked Pot Gardener”.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- can lemon balm calm road rage?
- secrets of a true kitchen gardener
- the lonely radish – the new fast food for starving teens!
- the fabled Toothache Plant – is it real? or legend?
- chives: the new Queen Of Cool
- discover a delicious chemical romance in your garden
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- Free Report Reveals.. The 5 (Dirt Cheap) Tools I Use To Grow 22 Types Of Heirloom Tomatoes (Including My Secret Soil Booster) CLICK HERE
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Rodale Press – Garden Books
Carol Ottesen – Garden Author
Patricia Lanza – Lasagna Gardening
This is the book Cindy mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Cindy Shapton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/crackdpotgardnr
Visit Cindy’s awesome gardening blog: http://cindyshapton.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: