Kaz Brown is living the good life in Stockport England. She and her husband are passionate allotment gardeners. Kaz is a brilliant photographer and an avid garden blogger. And she is extremely patient. She waited nearly 3 years just for the opportunity to garden. But wait until you hear where her new plot is!
Kaz has some excellent tips for allotment gardening.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- Kaz’s exciting work at Garden Buzz Magazine!
- why singing to your potatoes is a secret growth strategy (with additional benefits!)
- HOW TO USE THEMES – imagine an entire garden planted with Christmas dinner in mind (BRILLIANT!)
- “black leg disease” – how to identify, how to prevent
- why Kaz is BONKERS for a particular insect
- books for allotment gardening inspiration!
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
- Amy Willis shares how to Embrace Chaos in the Allotment Garden Challenge
Garden Buzz Magazine – http://gardenbuzzmagazine.co.uk
The Garden Smallholder – http://thegardensmallholder.wordpress.com/
Charlotte’s Garden – http://www.charlottsgarden.
Royal Horticulture Society – http://rhs.org.uk
This is the book Kaz mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Kaz Brown on Twitter: http://twitter.com/lottielandgirl
Visit Kaz’s brilliant gardening blog: http://lottielandgirl.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here:
Listen To The Gardening Podcast Here: