Julia Chilicas is an exercise coach and fitness consultant from the Bay area near San Francisco California. She’s an avid gardener who loves heirloom seeds, garlic and winter squash and DIY. How DIY? She made her own irrigation system and greenhouse! Her cautionary motto is “just because you can eat it doesn’t mean you should”!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- why you should consider getting rid of your front lawn next season
- Julia’s love affair with herbs
- “faerie squash” and the “Ruth Stout Method”
- Julia’s broadcasting method of soil amending
- is it possible for a vegetable to hate a human?
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Baker Creek Seeds – http://www.rareseeds.com/
Territorial Seed Garden Planner – http://gardenplanner.territorialseed.com/
This is the book Julia mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Julia Chilicas on Twitter: http://twitter.com/loveshackfarms
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: