Scot Poirier is excited about gardening! His passion for growing and digging started with a single humble tomato 26 years ago. With the possible exception of eggplants, Scot loves growing vegetables of all shapes sizes and descriptions. He’s a brilliant blogger, a great gardening book author and loves sharing his gardening wisdom. His personal garden brings him joy in New Hampshire.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- the magic of “Greenhouse Day” in high school
- why failure and frustration is your friend your first year in gardening
- Scot’s nemesis: the squash bug
- the perfect vegetable to grow for the patient gardener
- 98 tomato plants and counting!
- the Scorpion Pepper nearly blew his face off
- Discover How To Earn Your First $500 (or your next) As A Garden Blogger! Simple 5 Step System Reveals How To Create Your Own Second Income Doing What You Love Part-Time. Download instantly for free the Garden Blogger Blueprint Mindmap & Cheat Sheet at http://backtomygarden.com/SECRET
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Can you really grow a massive garden powered by FISH? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! http://backtomygarden.com/FISH
Dried Trinidad Scorpion Chili Pepper Pods – Hard to Find Limited Edition of the Hottest Pepper in the World 1,400,000 SHU (7.9gr-1/4oz) Super Hot and High Quality T Scorpion Pepper with an Amazing Test
This is the book Scot mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Scot Poirier on Twitter – http://twitter.com/GottaGrowIt
Visit Scot’s sensational gardening blog: http://GottaGrowIt.com