Raynie Andrewsen is Editor in Chief of Herban Gardens Magazine and a Master Herbalist. She lives and gardens in beautiful sunny San Diego California. Herban Gardens is a quarterly magazine for people who adore herbs, gardening, urban farming and sustainability. Ryanie has a wonderful gardening tips blog and some great garden gossip sections. She started her path towards gardening and healing at the young age of 15!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- drought strategies for the garden – the secret to sun shades
- how to recycle plastic containers of all shapes and sizes for many uses in the garden
- the power of peat pellets – a super tool for all soil lovers
- echinacea – the gateway healthy herb
- digitalis – plant or heart medicine?
- Cat’s Claw – Raynie’s go-to herb for colds and flu season!
- the magic power of dried gourds
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Can you really grow a massive garden powered by FISH? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! http://backtomygarden.com/FISH
- Attention Garden Lovers! Do you want to save time, save money and have your most amazing garden ever? Join the VIP Club for free today at http://BackToMyGarden.com/VIP
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
This is the book Raynie mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Raynie Andrewsen on Twitter – http://twitter.com/herbangardens
Visit Raynie’s brilliant garden blog – http://herbangardens.net/
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: