Kate Copsey an avid gardener, raising plants from the midlands of England to the wilds of Buffalo New York. She hosts a sensational radio show for people who love digging in the soil and growing vegetables every Saturday. Kate gets to garden and play in the sand and clay around her property in New Jersey nowadays. Besides loving her garden and her radio show The Master Gardener Hour, she keeps busy with her blog, her garden writing and lecturing.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- what was the flower that started her journey?
- reaching great gardeners via the radio – Kate’s secret to her success
- tips for raised bed gardens and a big warning!
- the old fashioned cottage garden – pure joy in the spring
- how Kate met her neighbors when she first arrived in America
- Kate’s favorite tips for gardening fun!
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! Can you really grow a massive garden powered by FISH?
- Attention Garden Lovers! Do you want to save time, save money and have your most amazing garden ever? Join the Back To My Garden VIP Club for free today!
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
America’s Web Radio – The Master Gardener Hour
Burpee Seeds – http://www.burpee.com/
This is the book Kate mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Kate Copsey on Twitter – http://twitter.com/katycopsey
Like Kate on the web: http://katecopsey.com
Visit Kate online and read the garden blog – Kate’s Garden Journal
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: