Kathryn Aalto has the gift. She works with passionate people to design and beautify their spaces. From container gardens and large lawns to edible plots with pollinators, Kathryn creates gorgeous reality from the land of imagination. From teaching to speaking and writing, she enjoys every aspect of the creative garden design process. An American transplanted to Devon in England, Kathryn brings a unique perspective to landscape clients.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- the achievement of a life-long dream to write for Timber Press
- Devon – ancient, green and gorgeous
- a brilliant career choice for the ambitious – “The Plant Hunter”
- garden design pictures in UK estates and gardens
- dipping your toe in the Chelsea Flower Show – a whole ‘nother level of talent!
- turning a garden goldfish bowl into a treasured escape by thinking vertically
- the powerful magic of texture in landscape design – use your Mood Board
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! Can you really grow a massive vegetable garden with fish waste?
- Attention Garden Lovers! Do you want to save time, save money and have your most amazing garden ever? Join the BackToMyGarden VIP Club for free today!
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Timber Press: http://timberpress.com
David Douglas – Plant Hunter
Crocus Gardening – http://crocus.co.uk/
GAP Gardens and Plants – http://www.gapphotos.com/
This is the book Kathryn mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Kathryn Aalto on Twitter – http://twitter.com/kathrynaalto
Connect with Kathryn through her landscape design blog: http://www.kathrynaalto.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: