Greg Carbone has reasons to be excited. He is a self-described “backyard farmer” and author of The DIY Backyard Farm Edible Garden Planning Guide. Greg’s gardening blog is brilliant, and excellent for helping children to learn about the benefits of eating healthy, fresh foods. Greg and his team of scientific advisors are a real family, growing real food in a real garden on their home property in New Jersey. His garden is a big mix of raised garden beds, containers and row gardens. Greg lives by the philosophy of “plan your garden and garden your plan”.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- how Greg plans his own wonderful plot of soil for maximum yields
- why the concept of “EDIBLE” is a growing trend
- guess what Greg does with Black Krim, Cherokee Purple, rosemary, oregano, basil, cilantro, and parsley?
- Greg and his family vs Attack Of The Chipmunks
- how to grow and preserve heirloom seeds
- what is a “Cat’s Cradle”, Gagutz, and “Silver Queen”?
- golden raspberries – the new oil!
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! Can you really grow a delicious garden powered with fish waste?
- Attention Garden Lovers! Do you want to save time, save money and have your most amazing garden ever? Join the BackToMyGarden VIP Club for free today!
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Seed Savers Exchange – http://www.seedsavers.org/
This is the book Greg mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Greg Carbone on Twitter – http://twitter.com/diyediblegarden
Connect with Greg through his garden blog: http://www.DIYBackyardFarm.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: