Ben Jones is a professional horticulturist in Cambridge England. He’s a Wisely graduate, a Royal Horticultural Society blogger, plant lover, photographer and fitness focused gardener. Ben is known as The Hort Doctor, and he’s keen on helping enthusiasts to develop their green spaces.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- gardening in a dense urban area is a unique challenge
- the rise in the UK’s “Grow Your Own” movement
- backyard patio designs for beautiful and easy maintenance
- choosing professional horticulture as a viable career path
- the impact of a killing frost on the insects in a garden
- tidal surges and violent weather in SW England
- how to find great gardening resources in the internet age
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! Can you really grow a delicious garden powered by fish? Aquaponic Equipment, Plans, Videos and more!
- Attention Garden Lovers! Do you want to save time, save money and have your most amazing garden ever? Join the BackToMyGarden VIP Club for free today!
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
RHS – https://www.rhs.org.uk/
HORRIBLE DISEASE – Blumeria Graminis
Bomarea – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomarea
This is the book Ben mentioned on the show!
Watch The Podcast Interview Here:
Connect With Our Guest
Follow Ben Jones on Facebook: http://facebook.com/TheHortDoctor