Nicole Martins is in love with gardens! Her gardening life in San Francisco is fueled with passion, fascination and beauty. Exploring color, texture, fragrance, sound and space is a delicious obsession. Nicole is a brilliant garden blogger and has a tremendous weekly inspiration newsletter where she shares tips as diverse from epsom salts to roof rats. She believes that discovering the zeitgeist of a garden space requires patience and imagination.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- how to ask a client the right questions to make them truly happy
- the thrill of designing a French provincial garden for a gourmet chef
- having fun with Lilly Torch, Clematis, Hot Poker Plants and Dogwoods
- low maintenance cabin garden with deer, heat, drought and wildlife
- becoming a passionate garden designer – accident or fate?
- garden patio ideas for modern intimate space design
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! Can you really grow a delicious garden powered by fish? Aquaponic Equipment, Plans, and Free Videos
- Attention Garden Lovers! Do you want to save time, save money and have your most amazing garden ever? Join the BackToMyGarden VIP Club for free today!
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Baker Creek Seeds – http://rareseeds.com
Gardening Gone Wild – http://www.gardeninggonewild.com/
This is the book Nicole mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Nicole Martins on Twitter: http://twitter.com/passionategrdnr
Check out Nicole on the web: http://PassionateGardeners.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: