Adrianne Denise is The Gardenista! She’s a multi-talented voiceover artist, a former radio host and DJ, and an absolute garden lover! She encourages people to get busy digging. Her philosophy of sharing her bounty helps everyone to grow together. Adrianne gardens in Greensboro North Carolina and believes that gardens and people are like snowflakes, no two are identical.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- her first garden was a humble tomato and cilantro
- the wonders of okra, cotton, kale, cauliflower and peanuts
- obsession with beautiful gourds
- the power of composting
- Beef Master, Roma and Cherry tomatoes
- the challenge of stopping lettuce from bolting early
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! Can you really grow a delicious garden powered by fish?
- Attention Garden Lovers! Do you want to save time, save money and have your most amazing garden ever? Join the BackToMyGarden VIP Club for free today!
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
This is the book Adrianne mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Adrianne Denise on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gettinngarden
Check out Adrianne on the web: http://instagram.com/thegardenista
Adrianne Denise’s blog: http://www.adriannedenise.com/
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: