Shelly Sparks is a talented garden designer and feng shui advisor. Her company Harmony Gardens helps clients to create beautiful spaces and a lucky life. Shelly is the author of “Secrets of The Land, Designing Harmonious Gardens With Feng Shui”. She teaches, is a landscape architect, lecturer and consultant, and garden blogger in Los Angeles California.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- turning a brown thumb green over time
- why gardens are a healing space
- the unlikely garden designer – brown thumb, can’t draw, no Latin
- the challenges of gardening in a city hit with drought
- landscape garden ideas for luck and harmony
- encouraging ideas to swap the front lawn for drought-tolerant native plants
- tips for starting with Feng Shui
- do you possess THIS type of micro-climate in YOUR garden?
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Discover the secret to building aquaponic gardens (powered by fish) that you will love!
- Are you concerned about toxic chemicals, GMO’s and Frankenfood? Don’t panic, grow organic! Discover our best resources for organic gardeners.
- learn all about straw bale gardens from the top Amazon expert!
Gardening Resources Mentioned
Dave’s Garden – http://davesgarden.com
Monrovia – http://www.monrovia.com/
This is the book Shelley mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Visit Shelley Sparks online: http://HarmonyGardens.net
Follow Shelley on Twitter: http://twitter.com/shelleysgarden
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: