Deb Elliott gardens near Helena Alabama in zone 7b. Her plants have coped with hard frosts, torrential rains, brutal droughts, strange fungal diseases, snowy blizzards and the odd tornado. Deb has a great garden blog where she shares her adventures and experiments with other plant and nature lovers. She is often asked, “What Makes Moss Grow?”.
In This Episode You’ll Discover …
- The perils of planting too close together
- Winterberries for attracting birds and rabbits in the winter
- Moss growing tips — you can’t buy moss at the store
- The challenges of growing flowers in clay soil
- how healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
- we love pressure canning and cooking
- our favorite garden cart is the Gorilla Cart gor866d
Gardening Resources Mentioned
A Way To Garden with Margaret Roach – http://awaytogarden.com
HGTV – http://www.hgtvgardens.com/
This is the book Deb mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Visit Deb Elliott online: http://debsgarden.squarespace.com
Enjoy Deborah Elliot Sharing Her Gardening Tips: