Phil Nauta loves growing organic, nutrient-dense food. And writing about it on his incredible gardening blog SmilingGardener.com And teaching it. And supplying other gardeners with the resources to make their gardens better.
In This Episode You’ll Discover …
- growing organic vegetables
- perennial food plants
- composting with variety
- plant diseases and soil imbalances
- the ocean as an incredible source of nutrition
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
Resources & Books:
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: