Alexandra Campbell is an author, garden blogger and passionate gardener from Kent England. She loves to help novice gardeners with her coaching and teaching on her tremendous blog. Alexandra is known as the mid-sized gardener and describes her personal garden as “bigger than a courtyard and smaller than an acre”.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- how the posh garden she inherited soon became a living jungle
- the 2 things you must do the first year you garden
- ideas for raised garden beds if you’re frustrated
- why you must master 1 plant next year
- exciting new garden book news!
- Discover How To Earn Your First $500 (or your next) As A Garden Blogger! Simple 5 Step System Reveals How To Create Your Own Second Income Doing What You Love Part-Time. Download instantly for free the Garden Blogger Blueprint Mindmap & Cheat Sheet at http://backtomygarden.com/SECRET
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Crocus – Crocus.co.uk
Roof Top Veg Plot – rooftopvegplot.com
This is the book Alexandra mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Alexandra Campbell on Twitter: http://twitter.com/midsizegarden
Visit Alexandra’s fantastic gardening blog: http://themiddlesizedgarden.co.uk
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: