Brijette Romstedt is the owner of San Diego Seed Company, the only urban producer of organic, heirloom seeds in all of California. Her seeds are hand-harvested, and hand-packaged in San Diego, and sold online and through many local nurseries. Brijette works with numerous charities and educational forums to teach the importance and value of seed saving. SanDiegoSeedCompany.com
In This Episode You’ll Discover …
- California Heirloom Seeds
- Growing practical food to help local communities
- “cool season” gardening in San Diego
- Converting lawns to native plants or edible gardens
- Can you use molasses as a fertilizer? Oh No!
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
Resources & Books:
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: