David Corscadden is passionate about the outdoors, connecting with nature and the environment. He loves how gardening can form a bridge to bring people together. He is a brilliant blogger where he writes about plants, nature, gardening and food. In 2013 his blog www.BeyondTheWildGarden.wordpress.com was named to the Garden Blog Hall of Fame and in 2014 it was named Best Great Outdoors Blog.
In This Episode You’ll Discover …
- The “grow-your-own” popularity
- Disaster in the garden – the water feature experiment
- Lavender & sunflowers
- The youth movement in horticulture
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
Resources & Books:
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: