Joe Lamp’l is the modern equivalent of gardening royalty in North America. He is the executive producer and host of one of the most popular gardening TV shows in history. Growing A Greener World on PBS entertains and educates over a million loyal viewers on sustainability, horticulture and green living.
Joe is a new media enthusiast, sharing his gardening wisdom via podcast, syndicated columns and books around the world. A southern gentleman, his wry humour and kind spirit shine through when he encourages the world to “say good-bye to store-bought tomatoes!”.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- the stark differences between gardening in Florida vs. Georgia
- the #1 thing every gardener should try to grow next season
- why we need to think about cause and effect of our actions on nature
- Joe’s biggest secret to having your best garden ever
- Attention Garden Lovers! Get a free online flower catalog and 10% off your first order of bulbs at Blooming Bulbs. Click here to enjoy beautiful flowers for less.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
- CoffeeRoyalty – is it possible to lose 5, 10 even 20 pounds or more just by switching your coffee or tea? Find out more at CoffeeRoyalty.com
Missouri Botanical Garden: http://mobot.org
This is the book Joe mentioned on the show!
Follow Joe Lamp’l on Twitter: http://twitter.com/joegardener
Joe’s amazing blog: http://GrowingAGreenerWorld.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here:
More from my site