Matthew Pottage is a truly tremendous plantsman! He is a keen garden writer, and a self-diagnosed conifer addict. Matthew is the Deputy Curator at Wisley Gardens, a 136-year old majestic 240 acre showpiece in London England. He is a lover of retro crisps and 90’s comedy. Matthew asks the hard gardening questions, such as “Can you grow a Cheeseplant or Bird of Paradise in the heart of London?”.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- the best gardening advice is – just have a go!
- Matthew’s fascination with Green Living Walls
- the importance of developing your style and freedom when in your garden
- garden design ideas that never go out of style
- the thrill of expressing art at Wisley – a million guests a year!
- why salvia is NEVER boring!
- the perils of Yorkshire gardening – salty air, boulder clay and naked
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! Can you really grow a massive garden enhanced by FISH?
- Attention Garden Lovers! Do you want to save time, save money and have your most amazing garden ever? Join the Back To My Garden VIP Club for free today!
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Thompson and Morgan – http://www.thompson-morgan.com/
Royal Horticultural Society Gardening Blogs – https://www.rhs.org.uk/education-learning/blogs/libraries
Wisely Gardens – a million garden lovers a year!
This is the book Matthew mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Matthew Pottage on Twitter – http://twitter.com/matthew_pottage
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: