Marcy Lautanen-Raleigh loves herbs. The intoxicating fragrance of herbs often distracts her from the weeding in her garden. She is a contributing author to Essential Herbs Magazine’s new book “Through the Seasons” and Mary blogs at BackyardPatch.com Her online store markets her proprietary blends of teas, bath products and dried herbs.
In This Episode You’ll Discover …
- Herb gardening in the kitchen
- “Lazy” composting secrets
- The wonders of lemon verbena
- Strategies to keep mint from taking over
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
Resources & Books:
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: