Lara Fabans lives in the heart of the action, Silicon Valley California. Surrounded by high tech hustle and bustle, Lara believes there is great joy in being able to connect to the Earth and the life cycle of a plant. She is an avid container vegetable gardener in constant combat with rats, cats and beetles for her beloved beefsteak tomatoes! Lara writes a terrific gardening blog and chronicles her battles for all to see.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- Lara’s strategy for self-watering container gardens
- tips for delicious lemon cucumbers and beefsteak tomatoes
- how to deal with horn worms
- how her garden handled the worst summer in 20 years
- “rat tail radishes” – the name is NOT their biggest problem
- growing “kudzu” in zone 7
- Discover How To Earn Your First $500 (or your next) As A Garden Blogger! Simple 5 Step System Reveals How To Create Your Own Second Income Doing What You Love Part-Time. Download instantly for free the Garden Blogger Blueprint Mindmap & Cheat Sheet at http://backtomygarden.com/SECRET
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden.
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Mittleider Method – GrowFood.com
Square Foot Gardening Foundation – http://squarefootgardening.org/
This is the book Lara mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Lara Fabans on Twitter: http://twitter.com/laraveggardener
Visit Lara’s wonderful gardening blog: http://suburbanvegetablegardener.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: