Amy Andrychowicz teaches do-it-yourself gardening on a budget. She is an active blogger sharing tips and ideas on indoor and fall gardens, seeds, bulbs and garden maintenance. Amy has a big backyard garden in Minneapolis Minnesota, where she enjoys all 4 seasons. She has a great new book out about keeping plants alive when it’s freezing outside!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- how to plan for amazing kale, broccoli and cauliflower crops
- why last season was so tough on tomatoes
- “Companion Gardening” – new strategies you can use!
- DIY gardening on tight budgets – great ideas and savings!
- Amy’s top picks for next season
- Don’t Panic, it’s Organic! Are you a serious student of organic gardening? CLICK HERE for one of my favorite resources loaded with tips for building your own organic garden
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Dave’s Garden – http://davesgarden.com
Garden Web – http://gardenweb.com
This is the book Amy mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Amy Andrychowicz on Twitter: http://twitter.com/getbusygardenin
Visit Amy’s fantastic gardening blog: http://GetBusyGardening.com
Amy’s New Book!: Winter Houseplant Care
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: