Aaron Dalton is an avid clay soil gardener from Tennessee. His popular gardening blog has a massive resource list of U.S. botanical gardens. Aaron’s goals include inspiring others to pick up a shovel, a watering can, a seed packet and to cultivate a little corner of planet Earth. He believes that biodiversity and sustainability starts inside each of us.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- differences in gardening between Philadelphia and Nashville
- “zone pushing” – exciting and challenging the limits of hardiness
- zinnias and the butterfly – a love affair
- Knockout Roses – the controversy continues!
- Chicago Luster, Coral Honeysuckle, switchgrass, Northwind and Heavy Metal
- Indian Hawthorn vs. the Polar Vortex
- Discover How To Earn Your First $500 (or your next) As A Garden Blogger! Simple 5 Step System Reveals How To Create Your Own Second Income Doing What You Love Part-Time. Download instantly for free the Garden Blogger Blueprint Mindmap & Cheat Sheet at http://backtomygarden.com/SECRET
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Can you really grow a massive garden powered by FISH? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! http://backtomygarden.com/FISH
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Deb’s Garden – debsgarden.squarespace.com.
Clay and Limestone – http://www.clayandlimestone.com/
This is the book Aaron mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Aaron Dalton on Twitter – http://twitter.com/gardenofaaron
Visit Aaron’s incredible garden blog and resource site: http://GardenOfAaron.com
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: