Amy Willis knows her way around a garden, and around a big city! She is a twenty-something journalist living in dynamic London England. She has a book coming out shortly, she’s in love with fresh picked strawberries, and hates spiders. Her garden blog is filled with awesome shortcuts and hacks tips and DIY techniques for growing your own. She is known as The Chaotic Gardener and this episode proves it!
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- how Amy started gardening by killing a bonsai tree
- her sibling rivalry leads to adventures in the allotment!
- what happens when you plant onions upside down
- planting with the cycles of the moon
- discovering a hip bone in her garden – Murder She Wrote or Ancient Aliens?
- the secret to short-cutting the asparagus growing cycle
- how neat and tidy and chaotic and disorderly can co-exist peacefully in a garden
- tons of beginners tips for allotment plot gardening
- What’s the hottest trend in gardening? Can you really grow a massive garden powered by FISH? Discover the secrets to AQUAPONICS! http://backtomygarden.com/FISH
- Attention Garden Lovers! Do you want to save time, save money and have your most amazing garden ever? Join the VIP Club for free today at http://BackToMyGarden.com/VIP
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
Grown Your Own Fruit and Veg Magazine – http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/
The Idiot Gardener – http://theidiotgardener.com/
This is the book Amy mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Amy Willis on Twitter – http://twitter.com/ChaoticGardener
Visit Amy online and read her garden blog – http://thechaoticgardener.com/
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: