Mary Schier is a talented writer, blogger and editor of Northern Gardener magazine. This has been the premier go-to source for cool-weather gardeners since 1866! Mary shares amazing recipes on her blog … her red pepper relish is TREMENDOUS! Mary gardens, writes and blogs from her home in Northfield Minnesota.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- how to thrive by gardening in groups
- the “Minnesota Tip” for dazzling roses
- why you shouldn’t buy anything you can’t afford to kill
- corn gluten meal as a weed control strategy
- Lemon Verbena – tips to preserving your herbs
- Free Report Reveals…The 5 (Dirt Cheap) Tools I Use To Grow 22 Types Of Heirloom Tomatoes (Including My Secret Soil Booster) CLICK HERE
- do you love pressure canning and cooking?
- our vote for best garden cart is the Gorilla Cart gor866d
- How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
The Renegade Gardener – Don Engebretson
Rhonda Hayes – The Garden Buzz
Terry Yockey – Northern Gardening
Susy Morris – Chiots Run
This is the book Mary mentioned on the show!
Our Guest’s Links
Follow Mary Schier on Twitter: http://twitter.com/maryschier
Visit Mary’s exceptional resource website: http://MyNorthernGarden.com
Notes from Northern Gardener: http://blog.northerngardener.org/
Watch the Podcast Interview Here: